Thursday, November 20, 2008

Advisory: Seller Out of the Country by November 24-28


To All Our Chic Shoppers:

I would be out of the country this coming November 24-28, 2008 ( Monday - Friday) with limited internet access, I won't be able to answer your queries thru Multiply or SMS. But, for immediate matters regarding your orders, you may email us at ohsochicfashion@gmail.com and I'll try my best to check and answer my emails daily while I'm gone.

All Ready Stock Orders paid until Sunday 6:00 PM would be shipped out on Monday. But, for all those who made reservations and would post payments later than Sunday, November 23, 2008, please understand that I would only be able to ship out your orders by December 1, 2008.

For those with Pre-Ordered Items, the expected arrival of the good would still be between November 30 up to December 5, 2008.

PS. If you happen to see me online in Multiply, that would be my hubby updating our site for Out of Stock and New Items. He won't be of much help so don't bother to inquire from him about which is nicer in color or which design would be better. he he he

No comments:

 
Technorati Profile